Accepting Teams and Business Booths Applications Starts March 1st, 2017
Tickets: On Sale Starting July 1, 2017
General Admission: Unlimited chili tastings starting at 1:00 P.M.
VIP: Early admission starting 12:00 P.M. Unlimited Chili Tastings & Open Bar – Commemorative Spoon – Swag Bag & more. (A limited number of tickets will be available…this will sell out.)
- Taste Chili & Brunswick Stew from 75+ Restaurant & Amateur Competition Teams
- Live Music Atlanta Retro Band, Martay Partay & DJ Suspense
- Cold Shock Top, Goose Island IPA, Bud Light, Budweiser Beer, Wine & Electric Vodka Lemonade
- Portion of proceeds benefit Atlanta Fundraising Foundation & Brookhaven Park Conservancy
- Free parking behind MARTA & Brookhaven City Hall and parking deck next door. (Lyft or Uber)
- $2,500.00 in Prizes & Awards for Top Amateur Teams, Restaurant Teams, Most Spirited Team & People’s Choice! Come win bragging rights, plaques, medals, prizes and more!
Check out Discover Dekalb for lodging info and other area info.
No outside food or beverages are allowed in the park. Leashed pets allowed.